Project target groups: youth, schools, teachers and school’s administration from the areas most affected from military action- Lugansk and Doneck regions.
During the project, there have been implemented education quality improvement activities in three directions:
- 60 students’, basic skills development with special focus on personal and social competencies and life skills.
3 groups of twenty students 15-17 years old visited Lithuania (6-12th of June, 12 -19 th of September and 10-16th of October). Special 7 day long program of trainings, meetings with youngsters from Lithuania students organizations, the educational and cultural program as well as the sightseeing in Vilnius and its surroundings have been prepared.
- 50 teachers' competences development with special focus on teachers and school administration empowerment to initiate positive changes in schools environment, based on democratic values.
2 groups of teachers and representatives of school administration have been brought to Vilnius on 19-23th of September and 17-21 of October. 5 day long training program included qualification improvement cources, vizits to Lithuanian schools, meetings with authorities of Lithuania education system, special educational and cultural program.
- 8 schools’ material base improvement by providing necessary access to the Internet or audio/video equipment.
Project partners in Ukraine:
Leading partner - Ukrainian State Centre of after School Education (Український Державний Центр Позашкільної Освіти);
- Education and Science Department of Doneck Regional Administration (Департамент образования и науки Донецкой облгосадминистрации)
- Education Department of Bakhmut (Artemovsk) City Council ( Отдел образования Бахмутского (Артемовского) городского совета)
- NGO “NewDonbass”
- Education and Science Department of Lugansk Region State Administration (Департамент образования и науки Луганской областной государственной администрации)
- Lugansk Regional Institute of Postgraduate Education